How to Make Equipment (for beginners) – Mafia City

A lot of new players find it difficult to understand how to correctly make high quality equipment & they mostly end up getting grey or green equipment while trying to make purple or orange equipment. So in this post, I’m gonna be explaining why that happens & what you can do to avoid getting lower quality equipment whenever you make equipment. You can either watch this video or continue reading this post:

Mafia City – How to make Equipment (for beginners)

Level 1 equipment is the easiest equipment to make in the game as it only requires 2 gems. All the higher level equipment require gems as well as lower level equipment to make them. So, for example to make a level 5 gun you’d need to use a level 1 gun & also 2 gems.

The color of the equipment you exchange depends on the color of the gems & equipment that you use to exchange it.

So, for example, if you make a level 1 equipment with 2 blue gems, you’ll have a 100% chance of getting blue equipment. However, if instead you use one blue & one purple gem, you only have a 40% chance of getting purple & 60% chance of getting blue equipment.

However, while making a level blue 5 equipment, you need to use a level 1 blue equipment along with 2 blue gems to get a 100% chance of getting blue from the exchange. If you use a level 1 green equipment with blue gems, there’s only a 40% chance of getting blue & 60% chance of getting green.

At higher levels however, the probability of getting the best quality equipment keep getting lower & lower as use low quality equipment for the exchange. So you’re more likely to fail while making them if you don’t use equipment of the correct color.

So next time you’re exchanging equipment, make sure you use both, equipment & gems of the same color to get the color you want. Do not try to gamble with lower gems as the probabilities are always against you.

Another way of upgrading your equipment is via synthesis. You can synthesize 4 pieces of low quality equipment of the same level to get a higher quality equipment of that level. For example you can synthesize 4 pieces of level 30 orange equipment to get 1 level 30 gold equipment. This method is generally a lot costlier than making equipment directly at the pawnbroker because it costs 4 times the amount of checks that it would normally cost to make equipment directly.

While synthesizing you wanna make sure that your equipment is unlocked. In case your equipment it locked, you’ll have to first unlock the equipment to synthesize it with higher quality equipment. You can unlock a piece of equipment easily by clicking on the small lock symbol next to it.

And finally, there’s one more thing you need to keep in mind. The emblems that you have equipped on the equipment that you’re upgrading will be returned to your inventory after the synthesis is done. However, the emblems that you have equipped on the equipment that you’re using as synthesizing material will be destroyed. So make sure you remove emblems from the equipment you’re using as synthesizing materials.

Also, the emblems engraved on equipment that you use for exchanging higher level equipment directly at the pawnbroker will also be destroyed so make sure you remove those emblems as well before exchanging equipment.

So, those were all the tips I had for making basic equipment.

Before I end this post, I’d like to thank my patrons Kamikaze77 (City 407), Jon Philips, Lavialle Xavier, Pope Bathory, DJ Danny D (City 440), Sidney Heath, Psychaos (City 158), Adam Quinn, BiggRyan (City 642), Chris, Saharudin31, Sidney Rich, Sage (City 519), Fluffy (City 509), Calculated Gamer (City 178), J Lopez, 12cz, PadrinoOfTheIRS (City 105), Nik0708, XxXReaperXxX (City 507), Casper, Cali Bug (City 487), Punisher (City 454), Achilles (City 429) , Don Hugo (City 487), Purple Swirl (City 153), Eric Shun, 3currycat, tmeee, Максим Суворов, Dginny (C591), MarkDeLux (C557), Nicholli410 (C569), Pops Buggliosi (C742), samuel brito jr, Davide, Aussie God (C126), Mommy (C98), BrianBozElloy (C549), iBreezyBaby (C597), Aussie Assassin (C300), The Swedish (C576), Christopher Bednarek, AreZi, Damien, Aaron Henry, John Fukn Wick, Wbm23, One9GT, SquirrellyDan. If you wanna support me on patreon, here’s the link:

So that’s all I had for you guys in this post. I hope you guys found it helpful.

1 thought on “How to Make Equipment (for beginners) – Mafia City”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.